A New (Improved) Tool In The Battle Against Body Hair
I hate shaving my legs, because I’m bad at it. But I’m too cheap to fork over the cash for laser hair removal at a fancy medi-spa. Enter, the no!no! 8800.
If it looks familiar, it’s because you’ve seen it before, sort of a previous version of the no!no! has been around for a while. (I actually tried it when it first came out and felt very “eh” about the results.) But since it’s introduction, the company has made some improvements and I can now happily say it’s pretty darn good.
Basically, you charge this sucker up, turn it on and drag it across your skin. A warm light goes below the skin’s surface to “turn off” the hair follicle, causing it to stop producing hair.
The tip where the "thermicon" beam sits is much better now it easily glides across skin and it’s better around tricky spots (like ankles and knees) than it used to be. And now you can adjust the heat level of the beam so if you’re a weanie when it comes to pain you can set the device to low and still knock out unwanted hair. (But I swear, it doesn’t hurt!) It’s pricey (0), but I can definitely see it working.
After just a couple of “hair treatments” my leg hair seems to be softer and finer. Want this new one? It debuts on HSN.com on 17 November. Would you ever buy something like this?
Are you even worried about leg hair now that we’re heading into pants and tights weather?
Leave a Comment
Tags for A New (Improved) Tool In The Battle Against Body Hair
Hair Care and Hair Treatments newest
- Rihanna's 'Matador Red' Hair Makes an Appearance at Paris Fashion Week
- How to Get Kelly Osbourne's Retro Ponytail
- Cat Dyed Pink to Match Owner's Hair
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for an Oval Face With Coarse and Textured Hair
- Tom Brady Blames Gisele Bündchen for His Justin Bieber Hair
- Katherine Heigl Goes Back to Blonde
- Gisele, Bill Clinton Kick Off Pantene's Healthy Hair for Healthy Water Fundraising Program
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for an Oval Face With Fine Hair
- Sharon Stone Wears 'Jersey Shore' Bouffant and Leather Pants
- Hillary Clinton Rocks a Hair Clip at the United Nations
Hair Care and Hair Treatments older
- Charlotte Ronson Fall 2010 - Backstage Beauty
- Christian Siriano Fall 2010 - Backstage Beauty
- Jeremy Laing Fall 2010 - Backstage Beauty
- Rag & Bone Fall 2010 - Backstage Beauty
- Cynthia Rowley Fall 2010 - Backstage Beauty
- Jason Wu Fall 2010 - Backstage Beauty
- BCBG Max Azria Fall 2010 - Backstage Beauty
- Erin Wasson X RVCA - Backstage Beauty
- Ports 1961 Fall 2010 - Backstage Beauty
- Jen Kao Fall 2010 - Backstage Beauty