Head & Shoulders Insures Pittsburgh Steeler Troy Polamalu's Hair for Million
One NFL player is setting himself up for one heck of an expensive bad hair day
Pittsburgh Steeler Troy Polamalu famed for his wild mane of long ringlets has had his hair insured by Lloyds of London for million thanks to Head & Shoulders, People's StyleWatch reports.
Um...they know he plays football, right? Those tackles had better be gentle on his tresses. The safety has been named spokesperson for the hair care brand because of his Sideshow Bob-esque 35" locks, which haven't been trimmed in eight years, according to the magazine.
"It's like J.Lo's insured butt," Polamalu joked to People, referencing rumors that Jennifer Lopez had her buttocks protected. "It's correlated to what a warrior in the past would do to prepare for war," the Samoan player says of his 45-minute hair routine.
"You have the Mongolians, the Japanese Samurai, the Spartans all of these warriors with long hair... and in that way you can almost get into the mind-way, preparing for some type of battle when you are doing your hair." OMG! Is this dude single?
He, like, totally gets us. In other hair news, check out Anne Hathaway's new short crop.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Head & Shoulders Insures Pittsburgh Steeler Troy Polamalu's Hair for Million
Hair Care and Hair Treatments newest
- Rihanna's 'Matador Red' Hair Makes an Appearance at Paris Fashion Week
- How to Get Kelly Osbourne's Retro Ponytail
- Cat Dyed Pink to Match Owner's Hair
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for an Oval Face With Coarse and Textured Hair
- Tom Brady Blames Gisele Bündchen for His Justin Bieber Hair
- Katherine Heigl Goes Back to Blonde
- Gisele, Bill Clinton Kick Off Pantene's Healthy Hair for Healthy Water Fundraising Program
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for an Oval Face With Fine Hair
- Sharon Stone Wears 'Jersey Shore' Bouffant and Leather Pants
- Hillary Clinton Rocks a Hair Clip at the United Nations
Hair Care and Hair Treatments older
- Keratin Complex Introduces New Express Blowout
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for a Square Face With Coarse and Textured Hair
- Fergie Reveals New Blonde Hair
- Emmy Awards 2010: Newlyweds Anna Paquin, Emily Blunt Opt for Bridal-Worthy Updos
- Anne Hathaway Debuts New Short Haircut
- Emmy Awards 2010 Hair Goes Pouf!
- Emmy Awards: Lea Michele's One Night Strand with Two-Tone Hair
- Nicole Richie Unveils New Short Haircut on Her Blog
- Bumble & Bumble Goes National With Sephora
- Marilyn Monroe Named Greatest Blonde of All Time in Clairol Poll