Kate Moss Debuts Intentionally Gray Hair
Now Kate Moss has gone to the gray side! Moss was spotted last night at the Longchamp party (to launch her signature collection Kate Moss for Longchamp) with silver streaks running through her blonde hair (Elle UK confirms the trendy graylights), chopped and blown into a messy-glam long bob.
Kate goes bleach blonde with silver streaks. Photo: BAUER-GRIFFIN Here at StyleList we've been following the strange mini-trend of young women going gray on purpose.
The look was in line with the silver streaks at Chanel Couture Spring 2010 earlier this week.
Giles Deacon and Gareth Pugh both showed matte gray hair for their Spring 2010 shows, and girl-about-London Pixie Geldof has worn the look for a few months now.
Also at the Paris Couture shows, 13 year old blogger Tavi is making a statement in the front rows with her newly blue-gray hair, which she's chronicaled on her blog, The New Girl in Town, and is in line with the grayed-out watercolor tones we saw on the spring runway at Proenza Schouler and on Ashley Olsen in December.
Now, we're all for children and 20-somethings running with this trend, and love its originality. But we're wondering if it's appropriate for Moss, who recently celebrated her 36th birthday? If you already have a natural few grays, are you too old to wear this style?
Tell us what you think, leave a comment below!
Kate's new 'do. Photo: BAUER-GRIFFIN
Leave a Comment
Tags for Kate Moss Debuts Intentionally Gray Hair
Hair Care and Hair Treatments newest
- Rihanna's 'Matador Red' Hair Makes an Appearance at Paris Fashion Week
- How to Get Kelly Osbourne's Retro Ponytail
- Cat Dyed Pink to Match Owner's Hair
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for an Oval Face With Coarse and Textured Hair
- Tom Brady Blames Gisele Bündchen for His Justin Bieber Hair
- Katherine Heigl Goes Back to Blonde
- Gisele, Bill Clinton Kick Off Pantene's Healthy Hair for Healthy Water Fundraising Program
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for an Oval Face With Fine Hair
- Sharon Stone Wears 'Jersey Shore' Bouffant and Leather Pants
- Hillary Clinton Rocks a Hair Clip at the United Nations
Hair Care and Hair Treatments older
- Color-Block Hair and Gray Streaks: Couture Hair Gets Whimsical
- SAG Awards 2010 Trend Alert: Side Swept Hair
- How Much to Tip at the Beauty Salon?
- The Week in Beauty: An Avatar Makeover, Grown-Out Bobs and Bathing in Olive Oil
- Hayden Panettiere's New Red Hair
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Wears a Scrunchie
- Snooki of Jersey Shore Fame Reveals Hair Pouf Secrets and Favorite Stores
- Jessica Simpson Signs Jones New York Deal, Lara Stone Engaged
- RUSK Being Sensible Giveaway
- Hair Embellishments Hot at Golden Globes