Rihanna, Lady Gaga Bring Back The Moe Hairstyle
Rihanna on stage at the Rock in Rio Madrid Festival (left) and Moe from the "Three Stooges" (right).
While The Rachel may have recently been named the most requested hairstyle of all time, there's another infamous celebrity do that seems to be making the rounds in Hollywood the Moe. Yep. As in, the chili-bowl haircut worn by "Three Stooges" star Moe Howard, who managed the unbelievable feat of having the worst hair on a show that co-starred a bald guy and a dude with a serious case of bushy curls. Now, two of pop's biggest divas seem to be on some strange suicide mission to bring the dopey do back in style. (Just say no, kids.)
Lady Gaga's new "Alejandro" music video. For starters, there's the male Moe lookalikes Lady Gaga cast in her new video, "Alejandro." ("I'm not your babe," indeed.) Now, Rihanna has debuted the undercut crop in a startling shade of "Problem Child" red at a concert in Spain over the weekend.
Good grief. Somebody lock up the kitchen cabinet and hide the scissors. Oh, and send Justin Bieber a fruit basket by way of apology turns out he doesn't have the most ridiculous bowl cut in the music biz. We're hoping this "nyuk-yuck" style is short-lived, but what do you think? Does the bowl cut bowl you over or make you want to go through the kitchenwares department with a sledgehammer? Leave a comment. Meanwhile, check out Claudia Schiffer's controversial Afro wig.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Rihanna, Lady Gaga Bring Back The Moe Hairstyle
Hair Care and Hair Treatments newest
- Rihanna's 'Matador Red' Hair Makes an Appearance at Paris Fashion Week
- How to Get Kelly Osbourne's Retro Ponytail
- Cat Dyed Pink to Match Owner's Hair
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for an Oval Face With Coarse and Textured Hair
- Tom Brady Blames Gisele Bündchen for His Justin Bieber Hair
- Katherine Heigl Goes Back to Blonde
- Gisele, Bill Clinton Kick Off Pantene's Healthy Hair for Healthy Water Fundraising Program
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for an Oval Face With Fine Hair
- Sharon Stone Wears 'Jersey Shore' Bouffant and Leather Pants
- Hillary Clinton Rocks a Hair Clip at the United Nations
Hair Care and Hair Treatments older
- Visible Roots: Dark Hair Roots Still a Trend, and Growing
- Ponytail Styles: Chic Summer Ideas for Short, Medium and Long Hairstyles
- Jessica Biel Transforms for Celebrity Hairstylist Mark Townsend's New Markt Beauty Website
- Summer Hairstyles: Four Innovative New Ways to Protect Your Locks
- Gray Hair Debate: Is it OK to Go Gray?
- Got2b Teams Up with Celebrity Hair Stylist Larry Sims
- Kim Cattrall's New Bob Haircut
- Snooki and Her Mom Sport Matching Poufs to New Jersey Club
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for a Round Face With Curly Hair
- SalonTech Debuts Silicone 450 Flat Iron - Win It Here!