Sharon Stone Wears 'Jersey Shore' Bouffant and Leather Pants
If you've been wondering why you haven't seen Sharon Stone on the big screen lately, maybe it's because she's gone to the "Jersey Shore
Sharon Stone channels her inner Snooki.
Well, not really, but at least that would explain the frightfully high hair she sported to a recent event in Paris.
At the Peace One Day event at Zeneth de Paris in France, the actress stepped out looking like she could be Snooki's mother, piling her blonde locks high atop her head in a towering and tangled bouffant, reports the Daily Mail.
Besides her hair-raising hairdo, the "Basic Instinct" beauty took another style cue from the "Jersey Shore" guidettes with her skintight trousers, pairing black leather pants with a sheer white chiffon top.
Whether or not the ensemble is age-appropriate for the 52-year-old actress, Stone has no intention of toning down her attire any time soon.
"I'm still wearing a bikini. That's my bathing suit," she told More magazine in June, adding that she doesn't believe that "this is what you wear when you're 40, 50, 60. I wore leather pants when I was 20. I'll be wearing leather pants when I'm 70. Because that's my style."
Guess this means we haven't seen the last of that Marge Simpson beehive.
Speaking of Jersey hair, check out "Jersey Shore" star DJ Pauly D's makeunder.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Sharon Stone Wears 'Jersey Shore' Bouffant and Leather Pants
Hair Care and Hair Treatments newest
- Rihanna's 'Matador Red' Hair Makes an Appearance at Paris Fashion Week
- How to Get Kelly Osbourne's Retro Ponytail
- Cat Dyed Pink to Match Owner's Hair
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for an Oval Face With Coarse and Textured Hair
- Tom Brady Blames Gisele Bündchen for His Justin Bieber Hair
- Katherine Heigl Goes Back to Blonde
- Gisele, Bill Clinton Kick Off Pantene's Healthy Hair for Healthy Water Fundraising Program
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for an Oval Face With Fine Hair
Hair Care and Hair Treatments older
- Hillary Clinton Rocks a Hair Clip at the United Nations
- A Spring 2011 Trend to Try Now: The Severe Side-Part
- Brace Yourself For The Chicest Bob Hairstyle And Orange Nail Polish EVER
- 'Jersey Shore' Star DJ Pauly D Loses His Spiky Do for GQ October Issue
- Hairstyles by Face Shape: The Perfect Haircut for an Oval Face With Thick, Wavy Hair
- The Best Haircut for Your Personality
- Milla Jovovich Talks Her 'Terrifying' Hat
- Dis-Tress! Models Wince in Hair Pain At Behnaz Sarafpour
- Lady Gaga's Tangled Up in Blue (Ombre. Hair.) at VMAs 2010
- Style Insiders Reveal Their Fashion Week Must-Haves